XTRAC® - Psoriasis Patient Info
Offering fast, effective relief, the XTRAC® excimer laser system is light years ahead of conventional treatments for psoriasis.
The XTRAC® excimer laser system offers many advantages over other treatments you may have tried. In fact, is has few of the drawbacks usually associated with conventional psoriasis treatments.
- Less time required for treatment - minutes instead of jours
- No directed UV exposure to healthy skin
- No daily care required like traditional topical creams
- No risk of skin thinning or stretch marks, as with steroids
- No risk of liver damage or birth defects, as with some oral medications
If you suffer from psoriasis, you'll find the XTRAC® excimer laser treatment system offers you many benefits, including fast results and freedom from embarrassing skin lesions. Depending on the extent and severity of your psoriasis, these can include:
XTRAC® - Vitiligo Patient Info
- Effective clearing - generally in 10 or less brief treatment sessions
- Extended remission - enjoy months without symptoms
- Quick, easy, painless treatment - sessions last only a few minutes
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimens
If you suffer from vitiligo, you know the frustrations - white spots that cause uneven skin color and, until now, no effective treatment.
Finally you may be able to enjoy effective relief from the unsightly symptoms of vitiligo. With the revolutionary XTRAC® excimer laser system, you can feel good about yourself again. With treatment sessions that which can last just a few minutes, the XTRAC® can change your life.
XTRAC® Laser Cleared For Vitiligo Treatment
The XTRAC® is the first excimer laser system FDA-market cleared to treat vitiligo. The XTRAC® laser utilizes UVB light to potentially stimulate melanocytes that may be present deep in the skin. UVB light is known to stimulate melanocytes.
- Targeted 308 nm Laser Phototherapy
- Successful pigmentation often obtained in 30 treatments or less
Clinical studies have indicated that the XTRAC® laset tends to be the most successful treating vitiligo on the face and neck, and least successful in the hands and feet.
Stop Suffering and Start Living Free of Vitiligo Symptoms
For some, you can have the freedom today - thanks to the XTRAC® laser system. With XTRAC®, you're likely to find that you're spending a lot less time - and less money - managing your vitiligo.